Pay 1/3rd of the price now and settle your remaining bill in 2 consequent months. No hidden charges
Get it between -
The Bear House Festive Collection takes you on a journey to modern India where you are celebrated for who you are! Humanity is a sacred thread that binds us all together, there are no lines dividing gender, beliefs or communities. Love & kindness always prevails. Our collection is a homage to India’s glorious past. We take complete pride in the rich heritage & culture of India. Crafted in India with the purest of materials sourced from villages all across India, handcrafted using ancient print techniques like Bagru, Kalamkari, Tie & Dye to add charm to your festivities.
We are celebrating India & especially, YOU!
• 100% cotton
• Regular Fit
• Long sleeves, panelled yoke
• Gold rimmed metal buttons
• Side Slits
• Knee Length
Bagru is a hand-block printing technique using natural dyes followed by the Chippa Community of Rajasthan. This art of mud resist hand block printing represents a mix of ethnic and nature inspired designs ranging from bootis and leaves of fruits.
- This is a handcrafted kurta, colours could bleed due to the use of natural dyes
- The print on the garment might be uneven owing to the handcrafted nature of the product, adding essence to the garment.
- Hand-wash cold, wash separately
Style #: Drishti